kidney is a powerhouse when it comes to vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Selenium and iron.
• Vitamin B12 – improves energy, mood, blood cell formation among many other things.
• Riboflavin (B2) – aids energy production in your cells through methylation.
• Thiamine (B1) – the first B vitamin to be discovered, needed to make ATP, our cells source of energy.
• Selenium – a powerful antioxidant. Aids your immune system and thyroid.
• Iron – responsible for transferring oxygen from the lungs to the tissues.
Feed 5% of your dogs meal with another organ meat such as liver